Saturday, December 31, 2011

NYE, 32 weeks &4days...thankful

On the last day of 2011....

I wake up to two squirming babies...and my husband sleeping quietly on the 'couch' in labor&delivery for the 13th day in a row.....and as difficult as theses days have been...

Being away from Laila, missing Christmas totally, spending a total of 33 days on strict bed rest ...19 of which have been in hospital...

I find myself thankful....

Thankful that Laila has handled this like a champ...
Thankful Justin has a job that allows him to be here with me( remind me of this when he is so busy I never see him come summer and I have two babies to care for)...
Thankful to still have a great big ole belly full of growing babies...
Thankful my health is good despite the bed rest and medications I've had to take...
Thankful for loving supportive families that Justin and I have....
Thankful for all of God's blessings...

I hope everyone else is as thankful for the things they have bu most importantly the life they are blessed with. As the clock strikes midnight tonight and 2011 is gone and 2012 arrives...I'm not certain if I'll still have two blessings growing in my tummy...but I sure hope so.... No matter what, I'm going to be thankful for ALL the prayers we have received and blessings our family has witnessed this year!


Here is to a Happy New Year and a bright 2012 to come!


1 comment:

  1. I stumbled upon your blog somehow and felt the need to reach out since I was admitted to the hospital on Friday night with pre-term labor. I'm 29 weeks with twins so reading your posts are making my stay a little less scary. It sounds like we're in the same position as far as cervical change, medication, etc. I'd love to keep in touch during this crazy time. You can email me at Lauren4461@Yahoo.com if you'd like.

    Thanks and I'll be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete