Monday, December 12, 2011

It's amazing

What a difference little hair color does for a girl on bed rest!

Still no pictures because for the life of me I cannot figure out how to post anything except web pics from iPad! For the must have device that the iPad is....it's truly limited in functions.

Anyway. Yesterday I was plagued with contractions that started every time my Procardia was due.....so ended up sleeping all day from the pain meds....was convinced I would end up at doctor or hospital today. But so far everything seems much calmer today!

So today an old and dear friend who does my hair normally...came and put my highlights in my hair! Couple that with plucking my eyebrows....I almost feel human!


Here's to hopefully celebrating 30 weeks gestation of my sweet babies tomorrow...and praying for good report on Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment