Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I'm home...and made it to 29 weeks

We got to come home Sunday late afternoon. After finally having my meltdown....which I think was prompted by fear of coming home.

Don't get me wrong....I wanted to be home. It's just scary.

So far so good. We made it through first 24hrs. And actually they were lots smoother contraction wise than I anticipate.

According to dr b...right now, everyday I keep theses babies in my tummy....saves 3 in NICU! So at day 7 going on day 8 I've saved 21 days in NICU with these sweet babies!

Still no names....I'm almost afraid to name them. Cant have them thinking we r ready!

Today we are celebrating 29 weeks!!!! Woooohoooo! Last week I feared not making it. Now I'm looking forward to possibly making it 56 more days til full term!

Currently my activity level is laying on couch, laying in bed, and truly showering and washing hair every other day! For a girl who has always bathed twice a day minimum....this is huge...These sweet babies may never here the end of this. Ha

I'm actually holding up pretty good. Justin has taken over well. Mom and my mother in law are doing all that we ask and need to help and there is light at the end of this tunnel.


Trusting god is fully in control of how things go and he has provided so much so far, inhave full faith he will continue to provide!





1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry I have not responded to your email! I have been thinking about you and praying for you. I started back to work this week and it has been a little crazy. I know what you are going through cannot be easy but your doc os right. Keep them in and out of the NICU. You are doing great. Keep it up momma.

    ReplyDelete