Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Why have I been missing in action?

I am busy growing a baby...oh yea...make that TWO!!!

And trying to still be super mom to my 4 year old. Loving wife. Nurse Practitioner. Daughter, friend...etc. Preparing for Disney vacation that I catch waaay too much flack about and preparing for the upcoming holiday seasons.

I have some AWESOME pictures of all that Laila has been up to and next time I can park in front of our home computer...you will see them.

for now..some bad iphone progression pics to show the growth of these two.

this was taken at 23 weeks 3 days after my last doctor's appointment by my good friend Heather(her iphone is newer than mine :)....yes I have bad...been fixed and not brushed all day hair . Baby A..measuring in at 1 lb 7 ounces. Baby B measuring in at 1 lb 5 ounces.



Here is this morning 25 weeks 1 day. Next visit is this Friday where we will have first fetal fibrinectin test and this determines whether I go to Disney or cry about not being able. I have good feelings that I will go and I have already rented my scooter- yes like a hover round.....but even better....Ha....'The Snap'!!!

I am growing at alarming rates these days and I get everything from....you are not big at all...to WOW you aren't going to make it until February. This time around. Doesn't bother me at all. It is what it is. Doc says I am doing fantastic and I have two healthy, growing, thriving babies. We will TAKE it!

Thats all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment