Friday, March 11, 2011

A B C's of me!

A- Age: 32
B- Bed size: King
C-Chore i hate: putting clothes away
D- Dogs: yep- 2 labador retrievers, Lacy and Molly
E-Essential part of your day item: phone
F-Favorite color: actually I am loving all shades of greys..boring right?!
G-Gold or Siler: white gold, or platinum
H-Height: 5'6"
I-Instruments you play: I am not the musician- that is hubby- you name it, guitar, piano, banjo, harmonica, and dabbling in
J-Job: Nurse Practitioner
K-Kids: 1 girl!!
L-Live: new house in CC
M-Mom's name: june
N-Nicknames: Pooh, jenn
O-Overnight Hospital stays: 2
P-Pet peeve: someone being dishonest!
Q-Quote from movie: don't
R-Right or left handed: right
S-Siblings: one brother
T-Time you wake up: days I run...4 AM, otherwise about 5:45
U-Underwear: always v- secret
V-Vegetable you dislike: are beets a vegetable?
W-What makes you late: thinking I have more time than I do
X-Xrays you've had done : arm as a child
Y-Yummy food you make: Sausage cream cheese rotel, cornflake candy- lots of things
Z-Zoo animal favorite: No clue, I'd first say Giraffe because they can see everything!


No comments:

Post a Comment