Monday, October 25, 2010

Just what all have we been doing?

well, it would take me a month to tell you in words so I will attempt in pictures and short narrative...

Basics....we have been busy around the Wade's house...who knew moving would be the slowest time of 2010 for us!!! Suppose we are just thankful to be able to be THIS busy always!!!
Go DAWGS!!! THE pose!!!!!
Famous JeeJee inspired pose! And fun with Jordan in the Junction this past weekend!
(thanks for machele for the pictures)
Laila won a Spirit Stick at the pep rally held at her school last month..
The must have pig hat from the farm!

The ...'I don't think I want to take anymore pictures, Mommy...face'!!!



a trip to Fiddlin Rooster Farm with our friends!



Fun i n the field while Daddy was working!!!





A birthday party for Kamri!!!






'inspecting' daddy's crop!!

Emma seriously LOL at Aunt JeeJee and Laila riding 'PeeWee' the horse...of course!


And Laila...AKA...Pig Pen for the day!!!! But she loved all that dust flying and running in the soft dirt of the field, can't you tell?






Obviously these are in no particular order....but hey, what can I say? We have been ont he go for weeks! Not to mention the fact that I was seriously sick for over a month and also in that time....we had my baby SIL Engagement party at my new house! Lots going on and lots to tell about....but the photo version will have to suffice...just no time for the details....but most of you already know them!
Hope your fall has been just as much fun!!


No comments:

Post a Comment